Weekly Updates - Week of 9/14/15
There have been some updates to the website over the last couple of weeks.
Marching Band Announcements
October 10th - Stone Memorial High School, Crossville, TN.
DMS Bands SLO ReviewRead Now
Below are the DMS SLO Review sheets given to students. They will take the written portion of their SLO during class on Wednesday, May 6th. The playing portion will begin on Thursday, May 7th. (7th and 8th grade students gone on the D.C. Trip will take their's next week.)
DMS Band Banquet, Elementary School Performance Permission Slip, and Marching Band Information LettersRead Now
Below are downloadable versions of the letters that students are receiving today.
2015 - 2016 DC Band CalendarRead Now
Below is the 2015 - 2016 DC Band Calendar. At this stage, some dates are subject to change based on the availability of facilities. Any changes will be updated ASAP.
Weekly Updates - Week of 3/9/15
Report to the bandroom at 1:00 p.m. and leave at 1:30 p.m.
Performance time is at 3:45.
Students should return to DCHS at approximately 6:00 p.m.
DMS Band - Friday, March 20
Report to the bandroom at 8:15 a.m. and leave DMS at 9:00 a.m.
Performance time is at 10:55 a.m.
We will take students to eat at Stevi B's Pizza following their performance. Students need to turn in $7.00 by Tuesday, March 17th for lunch. We will pay with one check to make the process quicker.
Students will return to DMS at approximately 2:45.
Account credit for the 2015 Garbage Bag Sale has been entered into your Charms accounts.
If we do not have an account form for you, no credit was entered into your account. If you want and account, fill out a Band Account Agreement Form, have it notarized, and return it to Mr. or Mrs. Chance.
DMS Band Dollywood TripRead Now
Below is the letter and permission slip for the DMS Dollywood Trip. All money is due by April 10th.
The intention of this blog will be to post weekly and special announcements for each grade level and the band program as a whole.
This week's announcements are:
1. We ask that all parents please log in to their child's Charms Office Assistant account and update their personal information. We use the Charms system to send out important updates/notifications about special events or changes in scheduling. If you are not sure how to log in to your Charms account, please click on the Charms tab to the left for instructions. If you need your child's student I.D. number, please email Mr. Chance.
2. We have quite a few students who have still not paid for their notebooks. Those need to be paid for ASAP! They are $5.50 each.
3. Several 7th grade students have not paid for their Essential Elements Book 2. Wind player's books are $10.00. Percussion books are $15.00.
4. Thank you to everyone that picked up their garbage order. If you have not picked up your order yet, please contact Mr. or Mrs. Chance to arrange for pickup.
5. Students attending the Wicked trip need to be at DCHS no later than 8:45 a.m. Saturday morning. We will return to DCHS at approximately 7:30 p.m. Below is an image of the letter that was passed out (8th grade students have not received this yet due to the days missed because of inclement weather.)